Dear Sailing Friends,
These are uncertain times, and we understand you may have some questions and concerns regarding travel this summer. Traverse Tall Ship Company will continue to adhere to federal and state COVID-19 guidelines and we will adjust our protocols as circumstances dictate.
HERE IS WHAT WE’RE DOING:
- Vessel passenger capacity will be based on federal and state government health and safety requirements for maximum crowd size. This number will be adjusted as changes occur. Seating will be assigned on Manitou, allowing a 6 ft. separation between parties.
- Passenger waiting areas will be sanitized before each sail.
- All seating areas and handrails aboard our vessels will be sanitized before each sail.
- Shipboard bathrooms (heads) will be sanitized before each sail. Manitou’s heads will also be disinfected twice during each two hour cruise.
- Hand sanitizer will be available aboard both of our vessels.
- All beverage containers aboard both vessels will be disinfected before stocking. Disposable cups will be available.
- Passengers will be required to wear a mask when within 6 feet of anyone not a member of their party.
- Crew will wear masks when working within 6 feet of passengers. Mask and gloves will be worn by any crew working with food or beverage.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
You may cancel your reservation for Manitou or Scout up to 48 hours before sailing, WITH A FULL REFUND. Any reservations requiring cancellation due to any illness will be fully refundable with no time limit. This allows you maximum flexibility to change your plans if needed.
These are trying times for all of us. Nothing is certain, but we move forward and make plans. As sailors, we’re used to weathering storms and being at the mercy of Mother Nature. All any of us can do is stand firm against the wind and towering seas, with the faith that better days are to come. We look forward to sharing those days of fresh breezes and sparkling waters with you this summer!